Frequently Asked Questions
- Q. I'm a Funeral Home director and I don't need the map, can I use the software ?
A. Yes, the map and the cemetery configuration are optional and you can use the software without setting that area
- Q. I've started to use the software in the single worstation configuration, now I need to share the app and the data with
other users, is it possible and how much does it cost the upgrade ?
A. Yes, you can move to from a single user configuration to a multi user client/server configuration without limit or additional cost,
you need to install the PostgreSQL database engine and copy the data using the available function in the software
- Q. I need to use the map with the functions available in the software but I don't have the skill to create it the CAD from my paper map,
do you assist your customers in this step ?
A. Yes, we can provide the database with the map already loaded starting from your paper map or drawings, please write us to request a
quote for this additional service.
- Q. What kind of information do you need to quote the creation of the map ?
A. To quote the activity for the creation of the digital map to include in our software we need to know:
- the number of cemeteries to manage
- the quantity of burial plots for each site
- the type and quality of the documents from which we can start the map creation (printed maps, scannerized images, Autocad files),
and if it possible a sample of these documents